Thursday, December 15, 2011


Hello everyone.  A few days ago, I did a photoshoot for a friend of mine.  Her friend really wanted me to photograph her baby boy named Blake.  We talked about it, and decided it would be a good idea to do a secret photoshoot of baby Blake and surprise his mommy with a blanket of the photos on her birthday the coming week.  So, that's what we did.  Boy was the momma surprised!  She absolutely loved it.  

Anywho, here are some of the photos!  Enjoy!



More photos after the break.



 The strobes were bouncing light off of a chandelier in the room I set up the studio in, reflecting light back onto the baby's head.




This was their ADORABLE Pomadoodle/Pomapoo.  Her name is Mocha. :)

His "Show me your muscles!" pose.

Another of Mocha.



My personal favorite of the lot.  Click to see it larger. :)


Thanks for looking!  Until next time, I bid you adieu, if you're out there.
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment