Friday, October 5, 2012

D800 Short(ish) Film Debut!

     Hey everyone!  This is just going to be a quick one:

     Over the past few months, I have been using my D800 to shoot what was intended to be a short film.  The film started out as a very simple short film to test out the capabilities of the D800 and quickly turned into a production all its own thanks to the collaborations I received from my wonderful cast.  More inside.



      I hope you enjoy, and I'd love to hear what you think! The film t's 20 minutes long. So, if you're going to stick it out, you might want to make yourself comfortable.  :) Be sure to watch it in 1080p, full screen, with the speakers up.

Nikon D800
Nikon 17-35mm F/2.8
Nikon 50mm F/1.8G
Sigma 85mm F/1.4
Sigma 180mm F/3.5 Macro
Nikon 300mm F/4 AF-S


If you would prefer to watch it on Vimeo (which I would recommend), click here (will open a new window).

     Much more to come on the matter, including what I thought of the whole experience.  The troubles I had, the successes, and my final verdict on the D800 as a video recording device.  Also, you don't want to miss the blooper real!

As always, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share it around on your social network of choice.  Please leave your thoughts and comments below.  I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for stopping by.
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment